Eric came to our seminar in the Philippines and went out and applied what he learned.
Here’s a snippet of an email he sent me one day:
So I asked him to get on a phone call with me and talk about his success.
Sorry about the low video quality…this is the first and last time I record skype video with Pamela.
File Download: MP3 Audio, 2.6 MB
Here’s a summary of what’s in the interview:
- 1:40 – Eric’s business model (Local Business Marketing).
- 2:15 – He got started trading services
- 4:30 – What he’s doing for his clients (SEO, Video marketing, Article marketing, “everything”)
- 5:20 – Work is structured around Filipino workers
- 5:40 – What his GUYS in the Philippines are doing for him
- 6:45 – Why he doesn’t do “social media” for people. (<– this is GOOD)
- 7:30 – How he does things differently than I do. He doesn’t do it once himself.
- 9:50 – Why his GUYS don’t do customer service for him
- 10:48 – Eric’s hiring process – how he hired someone. Different things work differently for different people.
- 11:37 – Eric’s criteria for hiring (this was a SHOCK to me)
- 13:44 – What to do with someone who’s English isn’t PERFECT.
- 14:58 – Tips for hiring from Eric
- 17:35 – BIGGEST tip
- 20:25 – How much money he’s making
- 21:30 – What kind of people he hired. Teaching Filipinos to do things.
Here’s where you can find Eric Genesoto blog.