David is another great success story with outsourcing to the Philippines.
He has built a really great business thanks to being able to outsource all his fulfillment work.
After the video is a summary of the case study.
File Download: MP3 Audio, ~7mb MB — File Download: iPhone/iPod Version
Summary of the outsourcing success study with David
- 0:25 – Davids business model – owning the top 10 on google
- 1:00 – What David’s 7 people in the Philippines do for him
- free consultation
- keyword research
- use software
- build backlinks
- on-site SEO
- creating videos and doing video marketing
- high PR linkbuilding
- article marketing
- 4:05 – One of his Filipino workers does lead generation for him <– THIS IS GENIUS
- 5:30 – David’s hiring process
- 6:00 – often Filipino resumes are exaggerated – expect it.
- 6:30 – make sure they know they can ask questions
- 7:00 – having them use tools you don’t know how to use
- 9:00 – a couple ways he has trained his people
- 10:10 – his tips
- hire full-time people (not part-time)
- have them check-in every day
- have specific tasks for specific people
- don’t give people money in advance!!
Recently David put together a training package for how he’s done what he’s done at Be and SEO consultant in 90 days.
If you have a Success Story, Please share it!. I want to hear about your success (and I’ll probably give you some free advice if you do).
I'm in LA…actually Long Beach. I was impressed with your process. Can you reach out to me regarding your success…I may just hire you to do what you do!
Can you reach out to me? Emile at firstname.lastname@example.org
I sent you an email…
can you provide the link for Craigslist manila also which section do you post your va adds that would help me a great lot thank you for your honest free advice i appreciate your honesty.
I have found from experience that your workers will probably work a bit slower than what you can do in a day. If you can create 8 videos in a day, they can probably only create 4. If you can write 20 articles in a day, they can probably only do 10.
Honestly, I really don't know if they are working 8 hours a day. I make sure that they send daily reports to me and make sure that the workload they do can be justified as an 8 hour day. From experience I've noticed that outsource employees work a bit slower than I do, but that's OK as long as stuff is getting done.
Yeah it's amazing some of the stories you'll get. Whatever you do, don't pay anybody up front for work.
Why do I bother caillng up people when I can just read this!
Thanks for this post, I am a big big fan of this website would like to go on updated.