Scott listened to one of my webinars where I teach how to outsource to the Philippines.
He knew he should be outsourcing, but his business wasn’t quite there yet.
We met when he took me to play golf at Trump National.
I told him I thought he should be doing “local business marketing.”
The rest is history.
He’s making money.
He’s outsourcing all the work.
For your listening pleasure.
Get Flash to see this player.
Things to learn from Scotts experience:
- Scott was struggling with building niche sites (1:15)
- Sticking with what works for you (the grass isn’t always greener!) (1:50)
- Scotts business model (2:20) – I love this! He’s learning from OfflineBiz
- Make sales first! (2:58)
- Everything’s confusing, how to gain confidence (4:20)
- How much money he’s making (5:25)
- What work his outsourcers are doing for him (6:24)
- How much to pay his GUY in the Philippines ($75/week) (6:40)
- Things his GUY in the Philippines does for him and his clients (6:50) (includes WordPress, graphics, videos, video editing, video marketing)
- The work Scott does vs the work his GUY does (8:05)
- A glimpse at Scotts workflow process (8:40)
- Teaching someone to do something you didn’t hire them to do (9:02)
- Scotts hiring criteria and hiring process (9:43)
- Mindset and tasks for how to keep someone busy (12:35)
- Scotts final words on business model and the highest payoff tasks (14:44)
Do you have a success story you’d like to share with me? Please Share Your Success!.
Great interview. Short and sweet. Like the new banner. It's about time 🙂
I really appreciated the forward questions and also how you outlined the subject matter of the interview in the text – I wish more people would do that. I've had some good and some bad outsourcing experiences so far, so it's good to hear a success like this – it inspired me to go start interviewing again.
Nice, short, sweet and right down to the business, I like that about you Jon.
There is no bs or other off topic stuff in-between in the way you describe things.
Love it 🙂